Selasa, 01 Agustus 2017

About Me!

About Me!



Hello, my name is Ilham Bintang Nurmansyah but you can call me Ilham or Oka. When this blog is made, im studying at SMAN 3 Bandung. Im so happy that i can get many friends at my new school.

I'm the first child of 2 siblings. My sisters is currently in grade 3 elementary school. Every day, me and my sister always fighting because unimportant thing, but when my sister is far from me, i always miss her.

My hobby is collecting toys and stuff from film, for example is Harry Potter's magic wand, Captain America's shield, and many more. I know my hobby is unimportant and wasting money, but that's my money, no one can prevent me from buying toys except my parents.

My another hobby is playing guitar. I am interested in guitar when i saw my friend playing guitar in class. Why I interested in guitar? Because I saw when my friend playing guitar.

I think that's all from me, I hope you enjoy my blog, Thanks :) .


1 komentar:

Mendefinisikan Peran

  Halo!! Perkenalkan nama aku Ilham Bintang Nurmansyah. Aku lahir di Bandung, 30 November 2001. Aku anak pertama dari 2 bersaudara. Aku bera...